123.hp.com/envy5020 Setup Guidelines
- HP Envy Photo 5020 Support
- HP Envy Photo 5020 Airprint Setup
- 123 HP envy Photo 5020 Setup
- HP Envy Photo 5020 windows 10
- HP Envy Photo 5020 Wireless Setup
- HP ePrint Envy Photo 5020 Installation
- HP Envy Photo 5020 Driver Software
- HP Envy Photo 5020 Printer driver download
- Install HP Photo 5020 Printer without disk
- HP Envy Photo 5020 Troubleshooting
- HP Envy Photo 5020 iPhone Driver
Envy Photo 5020 – THE LATEST VERSIONS OF THE BEST DRIVER & MANUAL DOWNLOAD HERE
Latest Driver Download
We provide the 123.HP.com/envy5020 latest drivers & software for quick and easy download.
Driver software is available for 123 HP 5020 Setup Printer for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Latest Manual Download
We provide the 123 HP Envy 5020 latest manuals & guide for quick and easy download.
We have a huge database of user manuals and guides for download. Get manuals from 123.hp.com/envy5020.
HP Envy Photo 5020 iPhone Printing And Hardware Setup
Printing from iPhone through HP Envy 5020
One can easily print photos, documents, emails, or webpages from your iPhone and with the help of airprint a built-in printing solution for iOS devices with the following simple steps:
- On your 123 HP Envy5020 printer, make sure the wireless feature is on, and the printer is connected to your local wireless network.
- On your I phone, open the Wi-Fi settings and make sure you are connected to the same local wireless network as your printer.
Please note that the AirPrint does not support public wireless networks, such as public mobile hotspots, Bluetooth, or cellular data connections, either 3G or 4G
- 123.hp.com/envy5020 Download any of the compatible printing app in your phone and open that app. Find the print option by tapping the app’s share icon or settings icon. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint feature.
- Open the document, photo, email, or webpage you want to print, and then tap the Share icon or to display the menu options > Tap or Print.
- Tap Print or the Print icon, depending on the type of file you want to print.
- On the Printer Options menu, tap Select Printer. A list of available printers on the network displays. Select your printer, change print settings if necessary, choose number of copies and then tap Print.
Once the printing process is finished, you can view your printed documents by double clicking the home button and tapping the ‘Print Center’ option like the sample screenshot below
Additionally, if you want to cancel the printing process, just simply tap the home button twice and tap‘Print Center’ then tap ‘Cancel Printing’
Basic Hardware setup and Installation
After unpacking 123.hp.com/envy5020 you have to place the cords firmly into the wall power sockets, without any power strip to prevent any power issues with the device. Once everything is plugged in, you will find the power button on the front left side of the printer.
The steps to set up the printer for printing are as follows:
- Switch on the 123 HP Envy 5020 printer by pressing the power button on the left side. Since the printer is initialized for the first time, it may make some noise. Once this is done use the upward/downward arrows to choose language/country/region and then tap OK.
- The 123.hp.com/envy5020 printer screen prompts you to insert the cartridge. Use the cutouts on the sides to lift the top cover. First install the Tri color cartridge as labeled on the back cover of the cartridge. Now using the orange pull tab, remove the tape covering the electrical contacts and ink nozzles. When you load the cartridges in the 123 HP Envy 5020 printer, you will notice that the color on the locking levers match the color on top of the cartridge. Lift, to open the lock lever for the tri-color cartridge. Slide the tri-color cartridge downwards into the slot and make sure the cartridge is placed correctly under the lock lever. Close the lock lever until it snaps into place. Repeat the same process to install the black cartridge. After closing the cover, the printer automatically recognizes that you have installed genuine HP cartridges. A message appears on the 123 HP Envy 5020 control panel; press OK to continue with the set.
- After the 123.hp.com/envy5020 installation of the cartridge, reload the paper in the tray which is specially designed for different size of papers and then slide in the tray. The printer then prints out the alignment page.
- Once the alignment page is printed, you need to scan it by placing it (facing downward) on the scan glass underneath the printer cover/scanner lid as per the instructions given on the paper, and at the side corner of the scan glass plate. Now, after covering the scanner lid the printer screen will ask you to continue scanning, and here you will press OK. After the alignment page is scanned, the message ‘’Alignment successful” appears on the control panel. Tap OK to continue.
- You can further set up your printer for a wireless connection either via the software that came with the printer, or stand-alone through
Now the hardware setup is complete, you can install the 123 HP Envy 5020 printer software via the CD which is given with the printer and start printing.