123 Hp Printer offline mac -How do you get a printer back online on a Mac?
Why is my 123 Hp printer offline Mac? There are numerous commonly asked questions asked by Hp printer users across the globe that we will be discussing on this page today. We recommend you to do the steps manually instead of automatic method so as to bring the 123 Hp printer offline to online Mac. Just in case you reset your HP printer, you’d be needed to reconfigure it. Start the task of the 123 Hp printer setup, you need to reach out to the 123.hp.com.setup. you’ll be able to even download the HP wireless connect software from 123.hp.com in order to perform the 123 Hp setup
My Hp printer goes offline on Mac- How to solve this Hp printer error?
Did you ever bump into 123 HP printer offline Mac or Hp printer offline Mac? If you come through these errors, there are chances that you just may come through an HP printer offline error someday in future. Hp printer offline Mac glitch is a common error on the printer network. However, the good news for you is that this issue will be fixed by you easily. You’re only needed to follow the set of directions so as to bring Hp printer offline to online on your Mac system. In case you do not want to walk through the hassle of troubleshooting difficulty on your own, be at liberty to reach out to us on our toll-free number and our technical experts will get you the fix for your issue.
123 Hp printer offline Mac troubleshooting
- Please ensure that your wireless network is not infected through malicious files. These malicious files get transferred to your Hp printer and decrease the functioning of your Hp printer.
- Go to the Apple icon and then click on ‘System Preferences’.
- Click on ‘Print & Fax’ and choose the printer to uninstall the Hp printer driver.
- Reboot your Hp printer and Mac system. You can even reboot your Hp printer using the manual method.
- Press the Power button for 3 seconds on your Hp printer and your printer will attempt to reboot. Make sure you do not turn off the power supply on your Hp printer when the printer is attempting to reboot itself.
- Now, go to the 123.hp.com and download the updated Hp printer driver on your Mac system.
- Perform the 123 Hp printer setup again and make sure you place your Hp printer within the range of your wireless network.
Why my 123 Hp printer offline Mac - follow these steps to fix
To bring an HP Envy printer offline to online on your Mac system, you have to walk through the common 123 HP printer troubleshooting guide mentioned below. If you see the HP printer connected to a wireless network but disconnect, you’ll have to reboot your existing wireless router and cable or DSL modem. Look below to begin with the 123 HP printer troubleshooting steps.
- Usually, you get to see the 123 HP printer offline on Mac fault once the wifi network connection is slow or unresponsive.
- Attempt to reboot your existing wireless router and DSL modem.
- Be sure that there’s no internal glitch on your HP printer. You may have to reboot your Hp printer as well.
- Please make sure that there are not any unfinished printing jobs on your printer.
Fix Hp printer offline on Mac issue quickly
- Please make sure each end of the USB cable is firmly inserted into the ports.
- Be sure the cables or wires are firmly inserted wherever they have to be.
- If the HP printer is configured using a wireless method, please ensure it’s connected to the wifi router.
- Please confirm that there aren’t any signs of wear and tear on the wires and cables going between the router, modem, and power outlets.
- Clear all printing jobs of your Hp printer on your Mac system. Go to your Mac and then go to the System Preferences. Now, follow the on-screen instructions to remove all the print jobs on your Hp printer.
- If the issue is not resolving still, uninstall all the Hp printer drivers on your Mac system and then reinstall them on your system.
- To uninstall the Hp printer drivers on your Mac system, go to your Mac device and then go to the System Preferences. Now follow the on-screen instructions to navigate to the Hp printer drivers and uninstall them.
- Now, you need to power cycle your Hp printer and Mac system before reinstalling the Hp printer drivers on your system.
- Once the system is restarted, open the Apple Safari browser on your Mac and go to the 123 Hp printer official website to download the latest Hp printer drivers.
- Make sure you enter the model number of your Hp printer on the official website to get the suitable driver for your device.
- Download the driver on your system and install it. Now, configure the Hp printer to wifi network using your Mac and then try to print a test paper.
- If you successfully bring a Hp printer offline to online on Mac, the Hp printer will print successfully.
So this was all about the 123 Hp printer offline Mac. In this guide, we discussed how to bring 123 Hp printer offline mac system. In case you come through some issues or errors on your Mac or Hp printer, feel free to call us on our toll-free number and our technical experts will help you fix your issues as soon as possible.