How to setup OfficeJet Scanner
- Before you start
- Introduce from the HP scanning software installation CD
- Download and introduce the HP scanning software
- Uninstall the HP scanning software
Reason- Why need OfficeJet Scanner Setup
This report gives you guidelines on the most proficient method to download, introduce, and uninstall the HP Precisionscan (LT, LTX, and Pro) software in Microsoft(R) Windows XP.
Just Before You Start
- Read this report cautiously
- Print this record to easily refer to the directions
- If downloading the HP scanning software, find the right examining programming to download by following the relevant link
Install/Introduce From The HP Scanning Software Installation CD
So as to introduce the HP scanning software effectively on a PC with Windows XP, it is prescribed to utilize an establishment CD that has the right files for Windows XP.
Suppose that if your scanner didn’t accompany Windows XP viable HP scanning software, it might be gotten by downloading it from the HP Support Web webpage or by reaching HP and requesting a Windows XP viable scanning software CD. Click “Contact HP” on this Web page for more help alternatives.
1. Insert the HP scanning software establishment CD into the CD-ROM drive. The Installer ought to automatically start. Off chance that the Installer doesn’t begin, click Start, at that point click Run. In the Open box, type D:\setup.exe (where D:\ is the letter of the CD-ROM drive).
2. Follow the directions on the PC screen to introduce the HP scanning software.
3. When the HP Scanjet scanning software is totally Introduced/Installed, shut down the PC.
4. Connect the interface links between the PC and the scanner, and afterward join the scanner power cable to an electrical outlet.
5. Restart the PC with the scanner power on. A New Hardware Found window will open during the restart and the PC will introduce the important drivers.
Download The HP Scanning Software and Setup OfficeJet Scanner
1. Locate the HP scanning software download page on this HP Support Web page.
2. Select “Save this program to disk” or select “Run this program from its current location” to download the total HP Precisionscan (LT, LTX, or Pro) scanning software. Guidelines are recorded underneath for either decision:
Save This Program To Disk
NOTE: A lot of full HP Scanning software program downloads are exceptionally very large and will take time to download.
Extract and Introduce The Downloaded Scanning Software
Run This Program from its Present Location
Uninstall The HP Scanning Software
Contact US for help with surveying the data on this page. If the problem persists, our team will help you in adjusting your product.