How to HP Officejet Software/Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet 4650 Software/Driver Installation
After setting up your printer/ install the latest HP Printer driver using the driver installation CD or from a genuine website. Almost all computer and hardware manufacturers include a group of drivers on a CD for different hardware devices and often for each of the supported versions of Windows.
For example, the driver CD you receive with your printer likely contains the drivers for dozens of different printers and not just the printer you purchased. When installing the drivers, make sure you are installing the drivers for your specific printer. Also, make sure you are installing it for the same version of Windows you are running on your computer.
- After putting the CD in the ROM drive, go to HP Product Setup.
- Enter your printer model number, and then click Begin.
- Click Download, and then click Open, Save, or Run in any windows that display to download the driver to your computer.
- Double-click the driver file in the browser downloads bar or in the Downloads folder on the computer to launch the driver installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection setup and driver installation.
- Return to the HP Product Setup page in your web browser to complete the printer registration and activation.
- Turn on your printer which is already connected to your computer via USB wire.
- On your computer, open the web browser and type www.support.hp.com and follow the following simple steps as per below :
Step 1: Click to ‘Software and Drivers’ and type your printer model number in box under ‘Enter my HP model number’ and click on ‘Find my product’ Step 2: The screen will show you options by the name of your printer, click on your printer model number Step 3: Follow the screen prompts and select your operating system and version and click on the ‘Download’ button.
Step 4: Once the download is complete, type ‘Devices and Printers’ in search box of your Laptop or Desktop computer and select the connected printer. Step 5: Now select an ‘Add a Printer’ option and the screen shows you the list of printers available, select the one you want to connect to. And your computer and printer are ready for printing. (Choose any document from your computer and Tap ‘Ctrl’ Key and ‘P’ altogether and tap OK.
DISCLAIMER : 123hp.support is an independent third party website for HP printer support services. We do not have any kind of association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are only for the informational purpose. We do not sell HP products or its services in any form. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee for HP printers. You should contact the manufacturer of your Printer (HP) for the same. For more information regarding our Terms and Policies visit 123hp.support.