123 HP Officejet 5255
123 hp officejet 5255 all-in-one printer
- 123 hp officejet 5255
- 123 hp officejet 5255 reviews
- 123 hp officejet 5255 drivers
- 123 officejet 5255 manual
- 123 hp officejet 5255 download
- 123 officejet 5255 fax setup
- 123 officejet 5255 Scan setup
- 123 officejet 5255 ink cartridge installation
- 123 officejet 5255 instant ink
- 123 hp officejet 5255 Troubleshooting
“HP Officejet 5255 smart printer Quick Installation & hp printer assistant”
Call US our Toll Free : 1 800 806 4515
123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer
HP officejet 5255 is a very light weight color ink jet printer which will print text on around 10 pages a minute though you can halve this speed when images are thrown in. There’s also a scanner with a 35-sheet automatic feeder, a fax feature for nostalgia fans and built-in Wi-Fi. A monochrome touch screen on the front controls the printer’s functions. The Oj5255 qualifies for HP’s Instant Ink service which lets you enroll in a monthly plan and have the printer order new cartridges automatically before the ink runs out. The plans are based on the number of pages printed, not cartridges used in a month. 123 hp Officejet 5255 Drivers are supplied on CD and there’s also a web address in the instructions for those whose devices don’t have an optical drive. It comes bundled with HP Photo Creations software which lets you turn your snaps into calendars, greetings cards and so on. It also adds a Printer Assistant to your desktop that lets you manage most of the machine’s settings more easily than from the touch screen.
123 HP Officejet 5255 Unboxing
- Remove the Officejet 5255 printer from the box.
- Remove all packing materials from the Officejet 5255 printer.
- Then open the exterior door.
- Remove the tape from under the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Then remove the tape from inside the Officejet 5255 printer.
- Close the ink cartridge access door, and then close the exterior door.
Officejet 5255 – THE LATEST VERSIONS OF THE BEST DRIVER & MANUAL DOWNLOAD HERE
hp officejet 5255 driver
We provide the latest 123 hp officejet 5255 drivers & software for quick and easy download.
Driver software is available for 123 HP 5255 Setup Printer for both Windows and Mac operating systems.Driver Download
hp officejet 5255 manual
We provide the latest 123 officejet 5255 manuals & guide for quick and easy download.
We have a huge database of user manuals and guides for download. Get manuals from 123.hp.com/oj5255.Manual Download
123 HP Officejet 5255 Printfunctions
officejet 5255 print setup
- Place enough amount of blank paper in your printer, in order to overcome the page ordering issues. Click on File on the document, and then tap on Print.
- Choose your printer name. Click on Printer properties, Preferences, or HP OJ5255 Printer Setup. The Document Properties or Printing Preferences window displays.
- Check if you can find the printing shortcuts tab. Tap on Print on Both sides or Two-sided Printing option if it is available.
- Tap on the Layout, Features, or Finishing tab if it is not available. Choose Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing. Choose the binding or page flip button. Tap OK, then select Print.
- Remove the printed page. Then load it in the input tray and select Continue. The page’s other side gets print.
officejet 5255 copy setup
- On the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder, place the document or photo. It might vary based on your printer type.
- The photos should be loaded on ADF. Click on the Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo on the control panel screen. Then make the changes in the available basic settings as required.
- Tap on the Settings option or the Gear icon if you want to access more advanced copy settings. Make the required changes.
- Then choose the Start button. Tap on the Back option to return to the main copy screen. To the main copy screen, you will be reverted.
- Then choose the Start Black, Start Color, or Ok button. Atonce, the copy job begins. You can remove the document from your device, once the copy job is completed.
officejet 5255 scan setup
Make use of the 123.hp.com/oj5255 instructions that are given below to scan the documents from your Windows computer.
officejet 5255 fax setup
- Open the document you want to fax.
- Go to the file menu and click Print.
- Select the name of the officejet 5255 printer which has ‘fax’ in the name.
- Now enter the recipient information, for example the fax number or a name.
- Once you are done with all the settings and information click Fax.
HP Officejet 5255 WIRELESS SETUP
Before setting up the printer on a wireless network, gather the network name also known as SSID and also gather the network password also called as WPS security passphrase or WEP key. Turn on the router and he computer and check if the computer is connected to your wireless network. Switch on your printer and check if it is connected to the same wireless network to which your computer is connected to. Move your printer little close to the computer and the router during the setup procedure. Remove if there are any USB or Ethernet cables connected from your printer.
officejet 5255 Wireless setup
Step 1 : On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon…
Step 2 : Touch Wireless Setup Wizard, and select OK.
Step 3 : Press the down arrow to scroll to the name of your network, and then press OK…
Step 4 : Press the down arrow to scroll to Enter New Network Name, and then press OK.
123 HP Officejet 5255 Troubleshooting
Ink cartridge installation
Standard and HP Instant Ink cartridges
Turn on the printer.
Load plain white paper into the input tray.
Gently grasp the handles on either side of the printer, and then raise the 123 officejet 5255 ink cartridge access door until it locks into place…
Wait until the carriage is idle and silent before you continue.
The alignment page indicates if the cartridge is installed properly. Streaks or blur text implies that the cartridge is incompatible. So install the cartridge that is compatible and genuine with the printer model. Check the ink level from the printer’s control panel. Observe the ink icon on the printer’s control panel. Separate icons are displayed for black and color. If the ink level is low, replacement of the 123 officejet 5255 ink cartridge is necessary. The other ways to check the ink level is using the HP Smart App, HP Print and Scan Doctor tool. To get more information regarding the installation process, call our technical support team.
123hp.support is an independent third party website for HP printer support services. We do not have any kind of association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are only for the informational purpose. We do not sell HP products or its services in any form. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee for HP printers. You should contact the manufacturer of your Printer (HP) for the same. For more information regarding our Terms and Policies visit 123hp.support.