123.hp.com/oj3830 Setup Instructions
- HP Officejet 3830 Support
- HP Officejet 3830 Airprint Setup
- HP Officejet 3830 Setup
- HP Officejet 3830 windows 10
- HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup
- HP ePrint Officejet 3830 Installation
- HP Officejet 3830 driver Software
- HP Officejet 3830 printer driver download
- Install hp Officejet 3830 printer without disk
- HP Officejet 3830 Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet 3830 iPhone driver
123.hp.com/oj3830 is a very light weight color ink jet printer which will print text on around 10 pages a minute though you can halve this speed when images are thrown in. There’s also a scanner with a 35-sheet automatic feeder, a fax feature for nostalgia fans and built-in hp officejet 3830 Wi-Fi. A monochrome touch screen on the front controls the printer’s functions. The Officejet 3830 qualifies for HP’s Instant Ink service which lets you enroll in a monthly plan and have the printer order new cartridges automatically before the ink runs out. The plans are based on the number of pages printed, not cartridges used in a month. 123.hp.com/oj3830 Drivers are supplied on CD and there’s also a web address in the instructions for those whose devices don’t have an optical drive. It comes bundled with HP Photo Creations software which lets you turn your snaps into calendars, greetings cards and so on. It also adds a Printer Assistant to your desktop that lets you manage most of the machine’s settings more easily than from the touch screen.
Officejet 3830 - THE LATEST VERSIONS OF THE BEST DRIVER & MANUAL DOWNLOAD HERE
Latest Driver Download
We provide the latest 123.hp.com/oj3830 drivers & software for quick and easy download.
Driver software is available for 123 HP 3830 officejet Setup Printer for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
HP Officejet 3830 Printer Setup
Step 1: Unpack the 123 hp oj3830 printer from the box and remove all tape, stickers, and packing materials from the printer. Also, gently lift the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place, and then remove all tape and packing material from inside the printer and close it. Similarly, open the input tray door, pull it toward you to extend the paper tray, and then remove the packing tape and push it back.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet/socket.
Step 3: Switch on the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer, and set your preferences on the 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer control panel, touch your preferred language and country/region, and then touch Yes to confirm your choice. Also, select the date and time, and then touch Yes to confirm your choice.
Step 4: Open the input tray door, and then pull it toward you to extend the paper tray. Slide the A4 size paper width guides to their outermost position with short edge forward and the print side downward direction and push it back.
Step 5: Uplift the cartridge access door until it locks into place. Remove one of the ink cartridges from its package which comes usually with the printer and be careful to only touch the black plastic on the 123.hp.com/setu 3830 ink cartridge. Now, remove the plastic tape from the 123.hp.com/oj3830 ink cartridge.
Note: Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles. Do not replace the protective tape on the contacts. Handling these parts can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- Lift up the cover on the cartridge slot and hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles towards the 123 hp oj3830 printer, and then press the 123.hp.com/setup 3830 ink cartridge forward into the slot until it fix back into place. Now, close the ink cartridge slot and repeat the previous steps to install the other ink cartridge. Close the lid.
- The 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer automatically prints an alignment page after the installation of the ink cartridges whenever new cartridges are installed.
- Start the ink alignment process by following the guidance mentioned on the page. Lift the scanner lid and place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass with guidance engraved on the glass.
- Close the scanner lid and touch OK on the touch panel.
Step 6: Download the latest compatible software 123.hp.com/setup 3830 in your device according to your operating version and start printing.
Note: Do not attempt to connect the printer to a computer until instructed to do so in the printing software.
HP Officejet 3830 Fax Features
How to send a standard fax?
- Load your original print-side down on the right front corner of the scanner glass or print-side up in the document feeder.
- From the Home screen on the control panel display, touch Fax.
- Touch Send Now.
- Touch Enter 123.hp.com/setup 3830 Fax Number, enter the fax number by using the keypad, and then touch OK. To add a pause in the fax number, press * repeatedly, until a dash (-) appears on the display.
- Touch Black or Color.
If the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer detects an original loaded in the document feeder, it sends the document to the number you entered.
If the recipient reports problems with the quality of the fax you sent, try changing the resolution or contrast of your fax.
Receive a fax automatically on HP Oj3830
By default, the printer automatically answers incoming calls and receives faxes. To receive faxes manually, turn off Auto Answer from the printer control panel. The 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer will answer calls after the number of rings specified in the Rings to Answer setting.
Note : If an answering machine is connected to the 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer, the Rings to answer setting for the printer must be set to a higher number than the answering machine.
- Make sure the 123 hp oj3830 printer is turned on and paper is loaded.
- From the Home screen on the control panel display, touch Fax.
- Touch Setup, and then touch Preferences.
- Turn the Auto Answer option on.
Note: If you have subscribed to a voice mail service on the same phone line that you will use for 123.hp.com/setup 3830 faxing, you cannot receive faxes automatically. You must be available to respond in person to incoming fax calls. (If you want to receive faxes automatically, contact your phone company to subscribe to a distinctive ring service or to obtain a separate phone line for faxing.)
The 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer can store received faxes in its internal memory. To reprint these faxes, see “Reprint received faxes from memory” on the next page.