123.hp.com/oj4650 Setup Support
- HP Officejet 4650 Support
- HP Officejet 4650 Airprint Setup
- 123 hp Officejet 4650 Setup
- HP Officejet 4650 windows 10
- HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup
- HP ePrint Officejet 4650 Installation
- HP Officejet 4650 driver Software
- HP Officejet 4650 printer driver download
- Install hp 4650 printer without disk
- 123 hp Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet 4650 iPhone driver
123.hp.com/oj4650 all-in-one printer is a light-duty inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) with office-centric features that include faxing and an automatic document feeder (ADF) with print speed and better text quality. The officejet 4650 can print, fax and scan from a computer through direct wifi specification and can be worked as a standalone copier and fax machine. The 100-sheet capacity for the single input tray is one of the key factors which make it suitable for light-duty office use. It has the feature of printing assorted templates stored in the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer itself, including a weekly or monthly calendar template and a fax cover sheet etc. Officejet 4650 is undoubtedly a smart choice to accomplish fly through tasks in office or at home office.
Officejet 4650 – THE LATEST VERSIONS OF THE BEST DRIVER & MANUAL DOWNLOAD HERE
Latest Driver Download
We provide the 123.hp.com/oj4650 latest drivers & software for quick and easy download.
Driver software is available for 123 HP 4650 Setup Printer for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Latest Manual Download
We provide the latest manuals & guide for quick and easy download.
We have a huge database of user manuals and guides for download. Get manuals from 123 hp oj4650 printer.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup
Step 1: Unpack the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer from the box and remove all tape, stickers, and packing materials from the 123 hp oj4650 printer. Also, gently lift the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place, and then remove all tape and packing material from inside the printer and close it. Similarly, open the input tray door, pull it toward you to extend the paper tray, and then remove the packing tape and push it back.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the rear of the 123 HP printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet/socket.
Step 3: Switch on the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer, and set your preferences on the 123 hp oj4650 printer control panel, touch your preferred language and country/region, and then touch Yes to confirm your choice. Also, select the date and time, and then touch Yes to confirm your choice.
Step 4: Open the input tray door, and then pull it toward you to extend the paper tray. Slide the A4 size paper width guides to their outermost position with short edge forward and the print side downward direction and push it back.
Step 5: Uplift the cartridge access door until it locks into place. Remove one of the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 ink cartridges from its package which comes usually with the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer and be careful to only touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge. Now, remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
Note: Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles. Do not replace the protective tape on the contacts. Handling these parts can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- Lift up the cover on the cartridge slot and hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles towards the 123 hp oj4650 printer, and then press the ink cartridge forward into the slot until it fix back into place. Now, close the ink cartridge slot and repeat the previous steps to install the other ink cartridge. Close the lid.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer automatically prints an alignment page after the installation of the ink cartridges whenever new cartridges are installed.
- Start the ink alignment process by following the guidance mentioned on the page. Lift the scanner lid and place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass with guidance engraved on the glass.
- Close the scanner lid and touch OK on the touch panel.
Step 6: Download the latest compatible software 123 HP OJ4650 Printer in your 123.hp.com/setup 4650 device according to your operating version and start printing.
Note: Do not attempt to connect the 123 hp oj4650 printer to a computer until instructed to do so in the printing software.
HP Officejet 4650 Setup Wi-Fi Direct/ Mobile Printing/Airprint
- Make sure your computer or mobile device has the necessary software.
- If you are using a computer, make sure you have installed the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer software provided with the printer.
- If you have not installed the HP 4650 printer software on the computer, connect to Wi-Fi Direct first and then install the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer software. Select Wireless when prompted by the printer software for a connection type.
- If you are using a mobile device, make sure you have installed a compatible printing app. For more information about mobile printing.
- Make sure Wi-Fi Direct for your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer is turned on.
- Wi-Fi Direct can be turned on using two modes:
- Automatic mode: Allows any mobile device to connect to your printer.
- Manual mode: Requires mobile devices to be confirmed at the printer control panel before they can connect to your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer. This mode provides increased security. Additional prompts or PINs are required before the connection can be established.
- Up to five computers and mobile devices can use the same Wi-Fi Direct connection.
- Wi-Fi Direct can be used while the 123 hp oj4650 printer is also connected either to a computer using a USB cable or to a network using a 123.hp.com/setup 4650 wireless connection.
- Wi-Fi Direct cannot be used to connect a computer, mobile device, or 123 hp com oj4650 printer to the Internet.
To turn on Wi-Fi Direct
- From the printer control panel, touch (Wi-Fi Direct).
- Touch ( Settings ), and then touch to turn on Wi-Fi Direct.
- Touch ( Back ).
The Wi-Fi Direct Details menu appears with the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- You can also turn on Wi-Fi Direct from the EWS.
To 123.hp.com/oj4650 print from a wireless-capable mobile device that supports Wi-Fi Direct
Make sure you have installed the latest version of HP Officejet 4650 Print Service Plugin on your mobile device. You can download this plugin from the Google Play application store.
- Make sure you have turned on Wi-Fi Direct on the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
- Turn on Wi-Fi Direct on your mobile device.
- From your 123.hp.com/setup 4650 mobile device, select documents from a print enabled application, and then select the option to print the document. The list of available 123 hp oj4650 printers appears.
- From the list of available printers, choose the Wi-Fi Direct name shown such as DIRECT-**-OfficeJet-4650 (where ** are the unique characters to identify your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer, and then follow the onscreen instructions on the printer and your mobile device.
- Print your document.
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup for Windows
Set up your Officejet 4650 printer on a local wireless network for a computer with operating system Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista.Before setting up the printer on your wireless network, gather the network name and password and make sure the router, 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 4650 printer is best suited for small business and home use. Sometimes, it may cause some issues while printing or scanning. Learn simple steps to resolve those issues like Fixing printing and scanning issues after upgrading to windows 10, Paper jam issues etc on your HP Officejet 4650 printer. Find all kinds of HP Officejet 4650 issues and solutions all-in-one place with 123.hp.com/officejet 4650
HP Officejet 4650 Scanner Settings
You can scan documents, photos, and other paper types, and save them to your computer. After scanning to a computer is enabled, you can start scanning from the printer display or from the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer software on your computer. Some of the scan functions are only available only after you have installed
HP Officejet 4650 Software/Driver Installation
After setting up your 123 hp oj4650 printer/ install the latest HP Printer driver using the driver installation CD or from a genuine website. Almost all computer and hardware manufacturers include a group of 123.hp.com/setup 4650 drivers on a CD for different hardware devices and often for each of the 123.hp.com/oj4650 supported versions of Windows.