123.HP.com/Setup6968 Printer Support
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 Support
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 Airprint Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 windows 10
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup
- HP ePrint Officejet Pro 6968 Installation
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver Software
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer driver download
- Install hp 6968 printer without disk
- 123 hp Officejet Pro 6968 Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 iPhone driver
123 HP Ojpro6968 Printer Technical Support Toll Free
HP Officejet Pro 6968 is a full featured all-in-one printer delivers professional-quality color for up to 50% lower costs per page than lasers. Stays productive and tackle high-volume jobs with print, fax, scan, and copy versatility. 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 is loaded with all latest features like automatic document feeder (ADF), Preloaded business apps, Scan, Fax, Airprint, two sided (Duplex printing) and also deliver protection to access to the confidential print jobs through HP Jet Advantage Private Print which making it popular among all the 123 hp ojpro 6968 printer models specially designed for official usage.
Officejet Pro 6968 – THE LATEST VERSIONS OF THE BEST DRIVER & MANUAL DOWNLOAD HERE
Latest Driver Download
We provide the latest 123.hp.com/setup 6968 drivers & software for quick and easy download.
Driver software is available for hp officejet pro 6968 setup printer for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Latest Manual Download
We provide the latest manuals & guide for quick and easy download.
We have a huge database of user manuals and guides for download. Get manuals from 123.hp.com/ojpro6968.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup
Step 1: Unpack the 123.hp.com/jpro6968 printer from the box and remove all tape, stickers, and packing materials from the printer and control panel display. Place your fingers into the slot on the left side of the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer, and then pull to open the hp officejet pro 6968 ink cartridges access door and then remove all tape and packing material from inside the printer and close it. Similarly, open the input tray door, pull it toward you to extend the paper tray, and then remove the packing tape and push it back.
Step 2: After you have unpacked and removed tapes, find the duplexer in the box. Hold the duplexer by its sides with the rollers toward the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer, insert it into the slot in the rear of the printer, and then push the duplexer into the printer until it snaps into place.
Step 3: Remove paper tray 123.hp.com/setup 6968 from the packed box and remove all tapes and packaging material from it. Now, place it on a flat area and position your 123.hp.com/setup 6968 printer above it.
Step 4: Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet/socket.
Step 5: Switch on the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer, and set your preferences on the printer control panel, touch your preferred language and country/region, and then touch yes to confirm your choice. Also, select the date and time, and then touch Yes to confirm your choice.
Step 6: Open the input tray door, and then pull it toward you to extend the paper tray. Slide the A4 size paper width guides to their outermost position with short edge forward and the print side downward direction and push it back. You can optionally add papers in tray 2 (Which we placed underneath the printer)
Step 7: Uplift the cartridge access door until it locks into place. Remove one of the hp officejet pro 6968 ink cartridges from its package which comes usually with the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer and be careful to only touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge. Now, remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
Note: Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 ink nozzles. Do not replace the protective tape on the contacts. Handling these parts can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- Lift up the cover on the cartridge slot and hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles towards the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer, and then press the hp officejet pro 6968 ink cartridges forward into the slot until it fix back into place. Now, close the ink cartridge slot and repeat the previous steps to install the other ink cartridge. Close the lid.
- The 123.hpp.com/setup 6968 printer automatically prints an alignment page after the installation of the ink cartridges whenever new cartridges are installed.
- Start the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 ink alignment process by following the guidance mentioned on the page. Lift the scanner lid and place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass with guidance engraved on the glass.
- Close the scanner lid and touch OK on the touch panel.
Step 8: Download the latest compatible software from any genuine website in your device according to your operating version and start printing.
Note: Do not attempt to connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer to a computer until instructed to do so in the printing software.
Click here 123 hp ojpro6968, for complete information
HP OJPro6968 Troubleshooting
How to fix printing issues after upgrading to windows 10?
Note: All software and hp officejet pro 6968 drivers should be upgraded through 123 hp ojpro 6968 recommended channels.
Step 1: Confirm all Windows updates are installed and are fully functional.
Software checking procedure
- Search Windows for change device installation, then click the Change device installation settings control panel setting in the list of results.
- Select Install updates automatically from the important updates drop-down menu.
- Search Windows for Windows update, then click the Windows Update 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 control panel setting in the list of results.
- Click Check for updates.
Step 2: Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to check for printing and firewall issues. It is a free tool, provided by HP that troubleshoots and resolves printing and scanning problems. Download and run it. Now check if you can print.
If the problem still exists, try fixing the firewall issue as below:
- Click Network, and then click Troubleshoot Firewalls.
- Click the name of any firewall software on your system that has an Enabled status, then click Disable.
If the above step fails, try the next one.
Step 3: Make sure the Print spooler service is running Check the list of Services running on Windows to make sure the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 Print Spooler is started.
- Search Windows for view local services, then click the View local services Control panel setting in the list of results.
- The Services window opens.
- Locate Print Spooler in the list.
- If the status is Stopped, right click Print Spooler, then click Start.
- If the status is Started, right click Print Spooler, then click Restart.
- Try to print.
How to fix scan issues after upgrading to windows 10 in ojpro 6968 ?
Note: All software and officejet pro 6968 drivers should be upgraded through HP recommended channels.
Step 1: Confirm all 123.hp.com/setup 6968 Windows updates are installed and are fully functional.
Software checking procedure
- Search Windows for change device installation, and then click the Change device installation settings control panel setting in the list of results.
- Select Install updates automatically from the Important updates drop-down menu.
- Search Windows for Windows update, then click the Windows Update control panel setting in the list of results.
- Click Check for updates.
Step 2: After the Print and Scan Doctor installs and opens, the Welcome screen displays. Click the name of your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer, then click Next.
- Click Fix Scanning.
- In the HP Print and Scan Doctor results screen, view the list of actionable results.
- If you see white checkmarks, the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 printer passed the tests. Click Test Scan or click Skip.
- If you see yellow exclamation points, the test failed and required user action, but the step was skipped. Click Test Print or click Skip.
- If you see a red X, follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 issue.
- Try to scan.
123hp.support is an independent third party website for HP printer support services. We do not have any kind of association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are only for the informational purpose. We do not sell HP products or its services in any form. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee for HP printers. You should contact the manufacturer of your Printer (HP) for the same. For more information regarding our Terms and Policies visit 123hp.support.